I was nominated with an award – the Lemonade Award and this is my first award as a blogger (well, this is also my first blog). So, I would like to thank Eco Mama, Its all about our home, the Earth! and Goal For The Green for awarding me with it, and assure you that I really appreciate this acknowledgement! I think that making lemonade out of lemons can be an interesting endeavor, and besides, I like both lemons and lemonade 🙂
The Lemonade Award is passed to bloggers for showing great Attitude and/or Gratitude and now it’s my turn to pass it to ten other blogs.
And here are my nominations :
Chasing The Wind
Green not Mean
Life on a Southern Farm
The rules of this award for recipients:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
This Post Has 3 Comments
I am humbled by your gesture of nominating my site Bulgarian Slivatree. Thank you so much for the accolade. Happy Days.:):):)
Thank you very much! 🙂
Many thanks for listing my blog – SolReka. Much appreciated.
This competition is an interesting way of link loving. I’m not sure how I can incorporate a lemonade stall into the subject of solar cooking and free energy when writing a post.
I’ll have a think though, and get back to you.
PS I’d love a real home made proper ice cold lemonade right now. Yummy.